"We Create Content That Converts"
In the shift of lifestyle in today’s generation, almost all businesses today struggle on how they can effectively interact and communicate with their prospect clients and customers. It was mainly caused by an increasing demographic diversity and uniqueness, rising development and innovation of new technologies and more advanced media consumption. These factors paved the way on the drastic changes in the way consumers acquire information and how they understand what a brand wants to convey to them.
For sure, you have encountered the term “content marketing” in your thorough research on how you would alleviate the struggle in conveying the perfect message to your consumers. And surely you have wondered “What is Content Marketing, for god Sake!” Somehow, the term made its way into your minds through an article you have read or one of your friends and colleagues have shared it to you.
But you need to learn more about it before you plunge right into the world of content marketing: its meaning, importance and uses. You should get in touch with content marketing agencies like ExpressPromoter.com to execute your online marketing through proper content marketing strategy. Expresspromoter.com has several packages for content marketing service that will help not only an established business but also new startups.
Want to know more about Content Marketing?
Content Marketing, A strategy that involves creating & curating audience-centric content, that will uplift brand visibility & will create a ripple effect to attract new & more diversified customer base.
As what the previous paragraph says, content marketing is a “strategic marketing approach.” It should be dealt seriously and not posting to your social media accounts carelessly. Your goals, tasks and duties should be planned carefully as possible and you should also see to it that your content will surely meet your expectations and objectives. With these criteria, you would surely make the most effective digital marketing strategy.
Next thing you should do is to carefully plan the kind of audience you want to target. In this case, studying the demographics could be very beneficial and important. Identify your target audience’s wants, needs, interests, hobbies, queries, suggestions and negative feedbacks regarding your brand. Make sure that you know what product or services are appropriate to their lifestyle. You should also know the strongest points of your products and services that will be very helpful to them and identify which kinds of content you can supply to your audience while maintaining its valuableness, relevance and consistency to your brand.
- Valuableness – Your content must be worthy to be read and to be watched by your target audience. It should leave them the impression of learning something new or being well entertained while being relatable to their own lives, values and perspectives. Your content must be something that they can relate on and they can say “Oh, I am like this!” or “I can relate on that!” and something like that.
- Relevance – Your target audience’s needs, wants, interests and hobbies must reflect to the content you are doing for them. Be that “shoulder to cry on” for times that they need some answers. Make yourself relatable to your audiences and that you can relate to those things that can make them interested, funny, and cared and something that is of importance to them.
The Importance of Content Marketing…
- … to consumers
The consumers of today’s generation are very hungry for relevant and quality information, like a zombie wanting for brains. However, there is also a percentage of consumers that are very resistant to things that they really don’t like. Majority of consumers nowadays do a research first regarding a product or service online before purchasing it. Grocery shopping nowadays is going high-tech as we tend to compare prices and deals online.
A good content that can help make better decision is something people really want without them being hardly compelled to buy something. Modern consumers are now less responsive when it comes to traditional marketing and advertising and tactics which are only effective in the ‘80s. One study shows that 70% of today’s consumers derive information about a certain company by means of reading articles over advertising. Another study conducted by some of the most prominent business decision makers reveals that 80% of today’s consumers want to get a certain product’s information from article content rather than an advertisement.
- … to search engines
Consumers tend to go to search engines as their last resort to their problems. Whenever one of your target audiences search something, it would be very beneficial if you are there on his search result. One of the main parts of your digital marketing is the Search Engine Optimization strategy, and this includes a set of algorithms to easily scrape data from the internet to enhance the quality of the search results that they serve to searchers.
Google has a habit to reward sites that has quality, relevant and fresh content and giving consequences to sites that exhibits an opposite kind of articles. So it is very important that you create and publish fresh and relevant articles and frequently update your existing content to the latest standards to help you maintain a high rank in the search engine results and make people come to your site very often.
Google also doesn’t like sites that are deemed or seem to be of a spam type, which are content that is way stuffed with keywords.
- … to your business
Having an effective content helps you to build stronger customer relationships while saying no to tactics that are really not effective. Doing this makes you more trustworthy in the eyes of your prospect consumers while showing off your expertise in the field you have chosen. Contents that are carefully made and produced draws a flak of traffic into your website and social media accounts, give a better performance on your search result ranking and make your audiences a chance to share your content to their friends and colleagues.
How to start doing quality content marketing?
- Create a plan. Try to find out the goals your brand needs to reach and how your content will be helpful in achieving it. See to it that content marketing will connect to other parts of your brand such as sales, promotions, customer service and advertising.
- Ascertain your target audience. Identify your target audience and their interests, concerns and needs that will correlate with the products and services your company offers.
- Start curating your content. It is important that you start your content with the message you want to convey to your target audience. Your content should effectively represent your company and its products and services as a whole and should be well augmented to your target audience, search engines and the goals of your business.
- Deploy your established content. You should plan the procedures on how you will deploy your content. The topics that you want to convey and the update schedule should also be established. It is very important that you have a regular and consistent content deployment schedule so that your audience will establish a routine to make them crave for your content like an episode in a series.
- Observe the results. You should assess the effects of your content. How effectively it reached to your targeted audience base. Did it actually engage them in some way? How many likes, shares, re-tweets and comments did it receive? Are people interacting within my content? What are these comments? If you received any comments, you should be able to respond to them promptly, whether they are a positive or a negative one.
Content marketing Is pretty easy, but sometimes, entrepreneurs have no time to do it by their own because they have many other things to do besides this. It is very important to team up with a content marketing companies that has been proven successful in rolling out competitive and high quality content marketing services that delivers real and effective results and has professional and specialized content writers that has a wide understanding of your business model and target audience. The content marketing agency that you should choose should be able to do the following types of content marketing:
- Article content
- Whiteboard animation video
- Explainer video creation
- Custom animation development
- Graphical content
If you are looking for someone to help you in your content marketing agenda, choose Expresspromoter.com. They are one of the best content marketing agencies that remained sturdy despite of the strong competition in today’s market. Content marketing campaigns introduced by Express promoter is proven to strengthen any brand and drive high results using its state of the art content creation, strategy and deployment teams. With Express Promoter, rest assured that they can deliver you quality content that is highly excellent and compelling for any types of reader and can effectively persuade people in your brand and induce conversions, while being well search optimized. The people at Expresspromoter.com are aware that identifying the right target audience it a good start in creating targeted and compelling content just for them. They are proven to increase a brand’s search exposure and attract more traffic using content that promotes visual storytelling. They design and create content with professionalism, starting from eye catchy infographic, amazing graphic content, to those magical and compelling animated explainer videos. Team up with Express Promoter now and be assured of a quality and excellent digital content marketing and enjoy the benefits of a good content marketing strategy in no time.